YogaSkills School of Kemetic Yoga is a Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Registered Yoga Skills
OPTIONS FOR CERTIFICATION:
Kemetic Yoga is Healing the Global Black Community
In-Person Studio: $2500 Lump Sum Discount or $3,200 with Payment Plan
Come to our studio in Chicago at 4507 S. Indiana Ave, Chicago IL. 60653 in the Historic Bronzeville Community, register for the training and begin taking classes and participating in any of our master workshops and mini certification courses.
You can begin at any time and finish once you have accumulated your 200 hours by following our curriculum which includes training manuals and videos and audio resources for self-study.
Online Virtual Course: $1500 or $1800 with Payment Plan
Our online virtual course is self-paced. You will be guided through six modules that include reading and video practice assignments. Once you submit all written and video assignments satisfactorily you will receive your certificate and qualify to teach Kemetic Yoga.
Healing Sun Kemetic Yoga Retreat Jamaica: Every July and Every January: $2195
Receive your certification under the healing sun of Negril Jamaica. You will be able to pay for the teacher training portion of your experience, then book your lodging with Travelers Beach Resort and your airfare separately. You can share a room with another participant or bring your family or friends to enjoy a Jamaica vacation with you during your break times or at the end of the training day. We will meet daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with two breaks. You will also be eligible to participate in any online courses or classes we offer at no extra charge in order to supplement your learning process. Zoom coaching sessions with Master Yirser Ra Hotep are also available.
Land of the Pharaohs Tour & Teacher Training in Ancient Egypt: Every November & December $4,495 (Payment Plan Available)
This experience emphasizes the history, philosophy and spiritual science of ancient Kemet with less emphasis on the physical practices. Those taking this option are encouraged to participate in online workshops and classes as they are offered and take the Virtual Course at no extra cost. This experience Is extensive and involves travel to all of the major historical sites near Cairo, Luxor and Aswan including the Pyramids of Giza, Sokara “Step” Pyramid of Djoser, Imhotep Museum, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Cairo Museum, Temples of Denderah & Abydos, Temple of Rameses at “Abu Simbel”, Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings and a four day Nile cruise that take you to explore temples at Kom Ombo, Temple of Heru at Edfu and the Nubian Village.
Sankofa Kemetic Yoga Teacher Training and Cultural Heritage Tour of Ghana: $4,495 (Additional Discounts when combined with the trip to Egypt)
This experience takes you to the land of Ghana West African. You will learn and practice Kemetic Yoga on the land of your ancestors along with native Ghanaians also seeking certification through our African Kemetic Yoga Initiative. You will also visit many of the historical sites in Ghana, interact with Ghanaian traditional spiritual healers, visit the rain forests and undergo naming ceremony and restoration with traditional chiefs. Highlights of this experience include Tour of the capital city of Accra, visit to crafts market and wood carving
MINI CERTIFICATION AND MASTER WORKSHOPS:
We offer a variety of mini-certification courses throughout the year that can be taken in person or online for CEUs (Continuing Education Units for Yoga Alliance), personal and professional development, to enhance your skills as a Yoga teacher, school teacher, social worker/therapist, massage therapist, holistic health provider, medical doctor, energy worker or any profession that requires skills in the following areas:
· Stress Management for Health & Wellness
· Live Natural Vegan Food Preparation: Chef Earl King, Hope on a Plate
· Alchemy of Kemetic Yoga
· Anatomy & Physiology
· Spiritual Anatomy
· History and Philosophy of Kemetic Yoga
· Kemetic Yoga for Youth Development
· Healing and Overcoming Racial Trauma
· Lectures & Workshops by World Class presenters
· Kemetic New Year Celebration
· A Time for Change: Celebrating the Equinox and Solstices Days of Fasting & Renewal
· Alchemy of Inner Empowerment: Wayne B. Chandler
· Tour of the Ancient Egyptian Museum @ The Oriental Institute: Jabari Osaze
· Introduction to MDW NTR: Reading & Writing the Ancient Egyptian Language
· Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry for Yoga Teachers & Body Workers
· The Sacred Feminine: Understanding the True Power of the African Goddess: Dr. Anika Osaze
Each one of our 200 Hour Teacher Training courses both online and in person are registered with the Yoga Alliance. All of our mini certification courses, workshops and classes are eligible for Yoga Alliance CEUs.
All of our 200 hour courses/Retreat Trainings are divided into 6 basic modules and come with printed, video and audio resources.
Please see the description below:
Each module consists of learning objectives, learning resources and learning activities that help to guide your learning process. Once you register your will receive the following:
1. Our Complete set of Training Manuals
2. Our Master Collection of Digital Instructional Videos and Instructional Meditation Audios
3. The Kemetic Yoga for Child and Youth Development Digital Video
4. Access to the Kemetic YogaSkills eBook and Research Study Library
5. Access to any live Zoom courses and past recorded courses including Kemetic Yoga for Racial Trauma, Alchemy of Kemetic Yoga, Kemetic Yoga for the Black Child and Youth Development & Stress Management for Health and Wellness
6. Links to YouTube Video Resources
Learning Objective: Understanding the history and philosophy of Kemetic Yoga